Farmers Market Delivery & Pick Up Service
Where does the produce on the North Scottsdale Farmers Market Delivery Service come from?
On The Vine is a pesticide-free farm that has operated in Casa Grande since 2005. We specialize in tomatoes and unique hard-to-find varieties of other produce. We grow on 3 acres of raw desert using sustainable practices that go beyond organic regulations. All produce is delivered within 24 hours of harvest.
Gillespie Farms has operated in Coolidge, Arizona since 1967. It started with Cattle and Cotton and has evolved into a multi crop operation consisting on 1150 acres. Mark Gillespie manages all Gillespie Farms operations and daily business, Crops types grown on this farm. Gillespie Farms is also working on establishing new crops. Look forward to seeing new items added weekly from both farmers.
Circle Key Farms Circle raises and sells grass fed beef, goat meat, pork, and produce in Eloy, AZ. All Arizona Grown
WE ARE ACCEPTING ONLINE ORDERS FOR every Saturday. Place your orders before 1pm on Friday.
Here is how the delivery and pick up programs works…
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY DELIVERING WITHIN A 10 MILE RADIUS OF THE FARMERS MARKET. We are located at 8740 E. Shea Blvd Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- You place an order on our website.
(Start shopping on the left side of this page) $20 minimum on all delivery orders.
- On the check out page you let us know if the order is for PICK UP or DELIVERY.
- We review the order and call you to collect payment information which we will keep securely on file for future orders and your convenience if you would like.
- On Saturday mornings you receive everything you would have bought at the farmers market except it is on your front doorstep or ready to be loaded into your car.
- The DELIVERY FEE is $3.00, for orders reaching $75 the delivery fee is waived.
- Our PICK UP SERVICE is FREE. We ask you bring your own bags to load the delivery into your car with.